Amount: $15,000 maximum allocated based on number of years of seminary coursework remaining.
Continuing eligibility in each subsequent year requires
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent in seminary coursework
- Maintain status as full-time student
- Maintain status as a declared/certified candidate for ministry
- Provide transcript to Foundation
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection active member.
- Age 40 or younger at the beginning of their first seminary academic year
- Declared/Certified Candidate for United Methodist ministry
- Enrolled in an accredited/approved United Methodist seminary